Scout Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver for Inflight Weather & Traffic - Made for ForeFlight by uAvionix ~ ForeFlight
Scout Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver for Inflight Weather & Traffic - Made for ForeFlight by uAvionix
|Category||GPS or Navigation System|
|Amazon.com Price||See Latest Price|
|Offers for this item||1 New from $199.00
(as of 04/24/2019 11:52 GMT - details)
See All Item Offers
- Dual integrated ADS-B antennas are optimized for 978 MHz and 1090 MHz frequencies allowing you to receive and display ADS-B traffic and weather on the ForeFlight Mobile app. *NOTE: Scout does not have an internal GPS
- Display FIS-B weather and data on ForeFlight Mobile, including animated regional and CONUS NEXRAD, METARs, TAFs, AIR/SIGMETs, PIREPs, winds and temps aloft, TFRs, NOTAMs, and SUA information.
- Receive air-to-air traffic information from ADS-B Out equipped aircraft and rebroadcast traffic information from FAA ground towers (ADS-R / TIS-B). Note that if your aircraft is not ADS-B Out equipped, your view of traffic will be limited.
- Fully-assembled - no hardware to assemble, no additional software to download, nothing to configure. Simply position on any window surface using Scout's flexible ball-joint and suction cup mounting system, plug into an external power source, and go fly. Integrated Wi-Fi supports up to 4 iOS devices.
- Scout connects to any external portable 5V USB battery or existing USB power source in your aircraft. Scout does not have an internal battery. *NOTE: Scout does not provide GPS data nor backup attitude (AHRS).
Scout is an affordable, pocket-sized dual-band ADS-B receiver for the display of weather and traffic on the ForeFlight Mobile app. The compact design is perfect for any cockpit, from single-engine piston to high-performance turbine aircraft. Scout is one less device you have to worry about charging. Plug into any portable 5V USB battery or existing USB power source in your aircraft. Scout's low power consumption lets you fly all day without draining your battery pack. Scout seamlessly connects directly to ForeFlight Mobile on up to 4 iOS devices, and with over-the-air firmware updates delivered through ForeFlight Mobile, Scout is sure to be indispensable for a long time to come.