Dragway Tools Model 90 Sandblasting Cabinet with Gun and Nozzles ~ Dragway Tools
- Dragway Tools Model 90 Sandblasting Cabinet
- Includes trigger gun with four (4) ceramic nozzles - 4MM, 5MM, 6 MM, 7MM
- 24" heavy rubber gloves
- Two (2) 24" LED lights
- Five (5) protective window films
Dragway Tools Model 90 Sandblasting Cabinet with Gun and Nozzles
The Dragway Tools Model 90 Sandblasting Cabinet can be used for surface finishing, preparation, and modification on a variety of materials including prepping metal parts for paint, removing rust and corrosion, and removing paint and other surface contaminants. May also be used to etch glass. It is the perfect addition for any home shop or garage or for use in professional settings.
The Model 90 is a stand-alone sandblast cabinet constructed of metal coated in red, high-gloss, industrial enamel paint. Included sandblasting gun is compatible with Black Beauty® abrasives, steel shot, silica sand, corn cob, walnut shells, crushed glass, and glass bead. Black Beauty® abrasives are recommended for use in Dragway Tools Sandblasting Cabinets. Each cabinet comes with a barbed hose connector to connect an air compressor. It also features a door on either side with industrial latches. The doors are metal and have a foam seal and the viewing window is comprised of one sheet of tempered glass and one sheet of plexiglass.
- Overall H: 60" x W: 47" x D: 27"
- Weight: 198 lbs.
- Viewing area: 22-5/8" x 10-3/4"
- Requires air compressor for proper operation
- Working air pressure: 40-80 psi
- Max Air Flow: 15 cfm
- Assembly requires 2 people and will take 1-2 hours
- Arm holes: plastic rimmed, 7” diameter, 45” from floor to center of hole
- Gloves attach to arm holes with included steel hose clamps
- Openings for vent and dust collector attachments- caps are included for both ports if not being used
- Removable grate covers bottom feed hopper with drain door for easily replacing blast media
- Triggered gun
- 4 ceramic nozzles - 4MM, 5MM, 6 MM, 7MM
- 24" heavy rubber gloves f